Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Round Two

17:22

I have already been to this novel cat themed cafe a couple of years ago. You can read that blog post here if you like. But the lovely food, hot drinks and of course feline company keep me wanting to go back. The decievingly small looking cafe is located just off of the trendy Brick Lane in Shoreditch, London. It houses 13 cats (i'm that much of a saddo that I know all of their names, but I won't bore you with that now) that live there permanently. The entry fee is £6.50 for an hour and a half, which I think is very reasonable.

 We were sat in the downstairs bit which has been revamped since I was last there. It has a theme which I can only describe as a cross between the films Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest and Alice In Wonderland. It even has a kitty climbing tree and fairy lights which made for a relaxing atmosphere. My favourite part is the large cat exercise wheel which Alice kept getting onto and amusing the patrons with. There's nothing more dumbfounding than watching a cat voluntarily run on a giant hamster wheel! For food, I ordered a chicken and rocket bagel and a white hot chocolate. I didn't feel like a cake afterwards sadly, but I would love to try one from the dessert menu next time.










Victor and my friend Ray really bonded!



Donnie tries to remain inconspicuous whilst giving everyone the side eye.


I'd seen Wookie on the @ladydinahscats Instagram many times, but I couldn't believe how huge he was in real life. As handsome as he was, he couldn't give two hoots about me and the other guests fussing over him! 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.