An Afternoon In Lacock Village

06:01
As a firm Anglophile, I've had the quaint little village of Lacock at the top of my to do list for a while. As I already live in Wiltshire, Lacock was only a half an hour drive from us, so as soon as the wind died down and the weather looked a bit more reasonable, we set aside a day to visit. 

Lacock is an English village owned and maintained by the National Trust and has been a filming location for Harry Potter and Downtown Abbey. Fun fact, YouTuber Zoella was also raised here! Another lovely thing about Lacock are the random things and produce people sell on their doorsteps, so while you stroll around the cobbled streets you can do a bit of shopping! I will definitely be going back in warmer weather for a pint in the Red Lion pub garden and will try and catch the annual Scarecrow Festival as well. I hope you enjoy the photos.














xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.