Stila In The Garden Palette

22:22


Left to right: Nectar, Chinos, Breeze, Bark, Freesia, Rosette, Honey, Sage, Moss and Juniper

Stila produces the most stunning eyeshadows and palettes on the make up market in my opinion, so I was keen to add the nature-inspired In The Garden palette to my growing collection especially after seeing all the beautiful tutorials floating around on the web. I am not a bold eye shadow girl, so this has slowly introduced more primary, fun colours into my arsenal. 'Nectar' makes a lovely base shade, while 'Honey' looks stunning smudged along the lower lash line and paired with the denim-coloured 'Freesia' wetted and lined along the upper lashes. There's plenty of choice to experiment with but if you're stuck for inspiration, there is a lovely eight page look booklet to refer to. Each shadow gives deep, lasting colour perfect for day or night time.
xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.