Lime Crime Haul & Swatches

20:31
I recently made an order from Lime Crime after being in awe of the sneak peek swatches for the Venus 2 palette on their Instagram. I made a bee line for the new palette and popped a Velvetine and two Unicorn lipsticks in my cart as well, as they're being phased out and can be snapped up for mere pounds. I eagerly tracked my colourful little package over 6 days all the way from California to the West Country and almost tripped over my own feet trying to let the delivery man through the security gate.

The second coming of the Venus range has thrown some bold colours into the mix. The periwinkle blue Filter and the petrol-like, iridescent Pigeon have a lot of impact. I feel there is a lot more variety for grungey eye looks in this choice of colours. I'll either go mad layering the colours on top of each other (Mustard, Jam then Mud) or just pat Filter all over the lid and finish with a cat eye flick of liner for a full on 60's style eye.



Venus 1 and 2, Velvetines liquid lipstick in Cashmere, Unicorn lipstick in Coquette and Airborne Unicorn




L to R: Venus, Shell, Aura, Creation, Icon, Rebirth, Divine and Muse





L to R: Pigeon, Filter, Marsh, Mustard, Fly, Jam, Mud and Boot




Unicorn Lipstick, top: Coquette Bottom: Airborne Unicorn


 Velvetines liquid lipstick in Cashmere

xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.