The Fictional Tag

22:24

What fictional world would you live in?
I suppose I would want to live in J.R.R. Tolkien's Rivendell and be a Hobbit with a quiet life where I can have second breakfasts, a cosy little Hobbit hole and a couple Hobbit kids.
What fictional being would you be?
I would be an alien like Prot from K-Pax and be really healthy because I'd live off fruit and could speak to animals.
What fictional animal/creature would you keep as a pet?
I'd have Luna from Sailor Moon to keep me company and offer motherly advice.
What fictional couple would be your mum and dad?
Mrs Frisby from Mrs Frisby And The Rats Of NIMH could be my mum and The Man from The Road would be my dad because they would both do anything for their kids!
What fictional characters would be your brother and sister?
I'd have Katniss from The Hunger Games as a sister and Tyrion Lannister of Game Of Thrones because he'd be hilarious at the dinner table.
Which fictional character would be your best friend?
I would love Melanie Hamilton from Gone With The Wind as a shoulder to cry on and loyal friend for life who's always fighting my corner.
Choose three fictional characters to be your close girlfriends?
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon, Holly Golightly of Breakfast At Tiffanys and Hermione Granger to have intelligent conversations with.
Choose three fictional characters to be your close guy friends?
Danny Torrence (The Shining), Augustus Waters of TFIOS and Lord Henry Wotton from The Picture Of Dorian Gray as my gay best friend.
What fictional character would be your boyfriend?
Jon Snow because he's so dreamy!
What author would pen your story?
Jane Austen.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.